The English Exam

Arkadaşlar sınavımızın gecikmesinden dolayı özür dilerim. İşte sınavımız .

Ezberlediğimiz kelimeleri boşluklara uygun olarak doldurunuz.

1-) She was very busy. She could not find time to iron her clothes.
2-) I do not think. I have the money to get my car fixed.
3-) He is too old. He feels a lot of pain when he bends his knees.
4-) Please do not yell . There are children sleeping.
5-) This vacuum cleaner does not work. There is still a lot of dust everywhere.

6-) Let's see who can throw this stone furthest.
7-) Why are you shaking your head? What did not you like?
8-) After he saved the kid from the fire, they gave him a big reward .
9-) Please do not worry about me. I am fine.
10-) I swear it is true. I did not do anything wrong.

11-) Where can I buy soap? In the next aisle .
12-) The remote is above the shelf.
13-) Why do you refuse to come with us ? I promise it will be fun.
14-) Why do I have to get permission to visit my friend?
15-) Do you have enough plates for your guests ?

16-) What is that ring ? Didn't I tell you , I got engaged .
17-) Did you pack your socks?
18-) He pull him out of the trash.
19-) There is snow throughout Maryland.
20-) Will you please fill out this form.

21-) The police chased the thief for 2 hours.
22-) I prefer my fruits ripe .
23-) They made a pile from apples.
24-) We arrived home at last . I am so tired.
25-) How is my friend? He is in good condition .

26-) Did you fill out an application .
27-) His eyes are open since 2 pm. He did not blink once.
28-) You have to go to school immediately or you will be late.
29-) I have to memorize all these words for the exam.
30-) It was not easy to recognize him after so many years.

31-) We should take you to a doctor. Your coaf is not going away.
32-) Did anyone bring a match or lighter to light the fire.
33-) Do not pour more water. That is enough.
34-) Can you tell me the price of this book. 25 dollars.
35-) You can not win this game. I am the best player.

36-) You put the gear to drive to go forward.
37-) Is it really necessary to do all this? Yes,it is. You have to do all of this.
38-) Do not put the dishes in the sink . They get scratched.
39-) Who is available to go to the market with me ? I am , I can come with you.
40-) Who is your counselor ? I need to talk with him.

41-) This is an independent country. We do not have to obey other countries.
42-) Don't hold it so tight . You are going to break it.


Not : 1-) Bütün kelimeleri kullanabileceğimiz kadar soru hazırlayamadık . Kusura bakmayın.
2-) Cevaplar yarın verilecektir.

Herkese başarılar diliyorum.

Hiç yorum yok: